Stylish Sunshade that Complements Your Modern House
Having a sunshade need not be an eyesore to your community. With its:
- Curved design, giving it a flat and stressed look
- Six (6) elegant colours to choose from
- and three (3) shapes: Triangle, square and rectangle,
You can pick one that perfectly suits the overall style of your house while providing a shaded, protected area where you can gather your family and friends outdoors!
Worry-Free Sunshade Material
Made of 100% brand new 280 GSM durable and fade-resistant polyester cloth (high-density polyethylene). This means longer life, even withstanding long scorching summer heat and heavy rains (water-repellant).
Comfortable Protection from the Sun
The Stylish Awning Sunshade protects you and your loved ones from 98% of UV radiation of the sun. Its breathable material guarantees flow of summer breezes while you relax in the shade.
The Stylish Awning Shade underwent robust sewing processing on each side. It comes with a durable stainless steel D ring on each edge and 4*1800D wind ropes (200cm for each) for strong and stable installation and long life.
Its water-repellent quality guarantees protection from mould and mildew build-up. The Stylish Awning Shade is washable. Don’t worry about stains and dirt!
Wide-Range of Application
Perfect for gardens, courtyards, balconies, parking, beaches, picnics, swimming pools, barbecue areas and more. It’s the ideal gift for the outdoor enthusiasts!
Well-Packaged for Safety
It comes in a handy package for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- Weight: about 0.7-1.6 kilogram
- Rectangle shade sail size: 3x2M, 3x4M
- Triangle shade sail size :2x2x2M 3x3x3M, 3.6×3.6×3.6M，5x5x5M
- Square shade sail size: 3.6×3.6M，3x3M，2x2M
Please measure your space carefully before purchasing and choosing the right size
How to Install a Shade Sail
- The shade sail came with D ring & Wind ropes for you to be able to make the connections to the house/trees/other structure pretty easily.
- If you want to strengthen the fixing, you can buy a set of hardware from our store.
How To Tighten the Rope After Installation
From the opposite corners, assemble the proper length of wire rope with the thimble and clamp for the end, and attach to eye bolts in the trees/post with a turnbuckle to tighten the span.
After establishing and installing the anchor points, tighten them all to get the desired tension.
Shade Sail + Wind ropes
This product is only water-repellent, not completely waterproof, please note, thank you.